i need them for my work. and if you use to work with printers you
should know that you need images in 300 dpi (resolution).
so i found this list of the best photo stock, of course most of theme are
not free you should purshase, but don't worry it start with one dollars.
Inexpensive (The best quality)
One dollar for low-rez images and two-three dollars for higher-rez images.
(2) Dreams Time
About one dollar for high-rez images for members.
750 royalty-free downloads per month for $139 (US) subscription.
One or two bucks an image.
(5) Japanese Streets
Excellent source for Japanese fashion, street scenes, people, and much more from right here in Osaka. About $1.50 per pic via paypal.
(6) Photocase. A German site (English and German versions). Low-cost download options.
(7) Stockxpert. Great pricing and great images. Easy-to-use site. Uses credit system.
(8) ShutterMap.com. From $1USD to $4USD for high-rez.
(9) Creative Express (Getty Images). With Getty's Creative Express you can buy one-month or one-year subscriptions and download up to 50 stunning images a day. The Express catalog has 75,000 great Getty images. The license works differently for subscription, but this may be a wonderful option for the right project (check out the FAQ). I will be using this for certain.
Free (medium quality)
(1) Morgue File
Providing "...free image reference material for use in all creative pursuits.
(2) Flickr's Creative Commons pool
Search the myriad photos people are sharing on flickr by the type of CC license.
From their site: "Image*After is a large online free photo collection. You can download and use any image or texture...and use it in your own work, either personal or commercial."
Close to 200,000 photos. Some gems in there if you look.
(5) Everystockphoto. Indexing over 283,000 free photos.
(6) Studio.25: Digital Resource Bank.
(7) Freepixels. About 2000 photos.
(8) The Photoshop tutorial blog. This cool blog has a laundry list of free photo sites.
(9) Robin Good has a good page dedicated to helping you find good images.
Fonts (free or cheap)
(1) 1001 Fonts.com. A lot of free fonts. You get what you pay for, but many are pretty good. Find by most popular, highest rated. Articles, message board, etc.
(2) 1001freefonts.com. 4000 fonts for $9.95 (download).
(3) iFree. This Australian site links to free stuff in Australia and worldwide, like fonts, freeware, etc.
(4) Indezine on fonts. There are so many font sites out there, I trust the folks at Indezine to narrow it down. They list about ten.
(5) HighFonts.com. Database of about 3000 free fonts.
A pattern is a group of objects, which will be repeated until it fill all theSo how we create this patterns ?:
shape that we want to fill.
1- We should create our pattern first, I draw a rectangle and I filled it with starts. Ok
2- After that we grab the selection tool, and we click on our object and hold shift key to select all the shapes.
3- We open the colors panel and select "show pattern swatch".
4- Then we drag all the objects inside the swatch. Now our pattern is ready.
to give it a name just double click on the new pattern and type a name. then hit OK.
5- That's it we finish just draw a shape and fill it with your new pattern.
If you like this tip please subscribe to our feed to be in touch with the new tips and tutorials
If you want to make a brush that is “High-Res,” you will need Photoshop CS2+. In CS2 and CS3 you can make brushes up to 2500px in size. (height or width) In Previous versions like CS, 1000px is the limit. (and maybe much smaller for really old versions, I’m not sure).
this is a great tutorial: Read the Full tutorial
our picture today is about twitter family
i hope you like, use it whatever youwant just
d'ont forget to montion my blog thanks
Are you still using the traditional 2D graph for your reports and presentations? This tutorial shows you how to create 3D graphs with Illustrator at ease.
and it's very useful for people how want to print reports
searchs or any thing with graphs.
i hope you like and great read.
Read the Tutorial
It is important to decide at the start of a project what system or method will be used to build the website. Some sites are built in static HTML, meaning each page is created manually, and updates are done manually as well. Other sites are built in HTML but utilize a content management system (CMS) that stores the content in a database and allows for easier updating. Sites like WordPress and Blogger offer a simple CMS included for free with your site, while other CMS packages are installed on web servers and completely customized for the project, offering countless feature options. Another option for building the site is within Flash, allowing for a rich multimedia experience and a lot of development time. Regardless of the method chosen, it should be explained in the proposal so you and your client are in agreement as to the best way to build the website.
What You Need to Start Your Website :
There are two important things you must have to create a website:
1) A domain name some thing like (yoursite.com or yoursite.net, etc.)
2) A web host
Watch a video that shows you how to register a domain and choose a host.
However, before you just jump into the website creation process, you should define the type of site you want so you choose the right kind of web host for your needs.
from: . 2createawebsite.com
The clipping mask are layers hide objects that in below: only the part contained within the shape of the clipping mask is visible. (See The picture)
the layer acts only on his layer or layer's group.
1- create many shapes ( as i did i chose a bitmap plus a text) put theme
that's all ... congratulation you create your first Cilipping Mask
tutorial by : Abbouh Ahmed
The monsters produce of their city' ; power of S by frightening children, but
they are terribly afraid themselves of l' contamination by children, thus when
one enters Monstropolis, the scarer higher Sulley find its world abrupt.
i hope you like this picture
Download Ai File
view video tutorial
Dawnload the eps file
hi, this is abbouh
today i bring with me a nice vector design
its named Tiger Sowrdsman it take about 2 hours to draw it
the final file is EPS so you can change the color the background etc...
i hope you like and dont forget to subscribe to be in touch with
it's realy nice and very clean
i hope you like it
welcome friends today we have a nice surprise
Windows Seven folder icons yeah! before
any one else.
i hope you like it
in this tutorial we will create a nice glassy button effect,
you probably seen this in Photoshop but today it's in
illustrator yeah!!. so be ready and let's go
Let’s have some fun. Learn how to draw a
realistic Halloween pumpkin in Illustrator so you can attach to your ecard or email,
or your blog posts just in the way you like it.
i hope you enjoy it
Go to this tutorials